Do you struggle to create a family vision and mission for you and your child’s life? Do you or your spouse end up living day to day without having an inspiration and feeling like you’ve lost your focus or you never had one for either you or your children? No worries there is hope!
I am not sure if you know how important it is to have a family mission, it’s just as important as creating a vision for your marriage! It is also the key to keeping your marriage and family together when tough times show up! It will help you to refuse to quit when things are not going the way you think they should!
In many cases, if you come from a dysfunctional family, you might find it difficult to create a family vision and mission. That doesn’t mean you can’t do it, even though raising children who know their purpose can be challenging you can do it even when you don’t know where to start!
Have no fear today I am going to share with you exactly how to create a family vision and mission with ease!
First, let’s look at God’s instructions to Habakkuk not only did He tell him to write the vision down but to make it understandable enough to even where your children can read and take action with it. As you will learn a little further it reminds us that the vision will come in God’s appointed time.
The Bible tells us in Habakkuk 2:2-3: 2 Then the LORD replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. 3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it
linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.
Exalting recommendations on the way to develop a family vision and mission for you and your children’s future:
- Enable slowly into your schedule time to do nothing but reflect on your life. Giving yourself time to mull over your childhood in the direction you and your family are going in is integral to continuing to develop a family vision and mission for you and your children.
- Open your mind and measuring your life and where you and your children are at this point may be a somewhat discouraging method. However, you have got to acknowledge what’s happened to you to verify whether or not your families life is on track to experience the same thing.
• This method may be a challenge. However, the tip result may manufacture one wonderful life that’s custom-made for your family vision.
- Be at liberty to write some notes. Ponder on what you’ve accomplished up to now in your journey and what you desire for your children? What goals have you established for them? Write them out. Doing this can cultivate a lot of thoughts of what you’ve accomplished in life, why and what you need to do to create a vision for raising your children. Decide should you continue operating toward those goals for your family? Why or why not?
- Be honest with yourself concerning any selections you’ve created that were diversions towards your children. When did you make a choice that prevented you from continued along with your plans at the time?
• Looking back currently, what do you see as your biggest mistakes?
• Did a number of those selections prove to be wise for your family? Do they lead you down a path that you currently see as a lot of in tune with what you want for your children?
- Set goals currently. Create a replacement list of your current goals and needs for the long run.
• Maybe you wish your child to be a bold witness of Jesus Christ. What needs to happen for it to occur? Produce the mini-goals necessary to assist you in meeting your primary goal of raising that child to follow Christ. For example, if you need to read them the Bible every night, embrace those as goals.
• Check off every smaller goal you accomplish as you move toward the more significant, overall goal. It’ll feel nice after you do.
- Post your life aspirations wherever you’ll see them. Place them on your mirror, icebox, Smartphone, electronic pad, and bulletin board. Place a replica by your favorite chair within the front room wherever you’ll re-read them typically. In short, guarantee your vision is correct before of you most of the time as well as your child.
- Produce a vision board. Use photos from magazines and write exalting words associated with the images you select to put on your board and help your child produce one as well. Your vision board may be a graphic reminder for you and your family of what you’re operating toward daily.
- Decide whether or not you’re occupying “the right place.” will your current location meet your employment, personal, monetary and spiritual needs? Is there potential to realize your goals for you and your family are there? If not, take into account your choices.
• Are you willing to maneuver away? If so, embrace on your goal list everything you want to do to be able to move away from a place that is not going to help you and your child grow spiritually.
- Create your family vision as a priority. To live out the view you’ve developed, you will want to keep your image at the highest of your priorities. After creating selections within the future, take into account choices which will support the life vision for your family
Developing a life for you and your children can take time, reflection, and work. However, the rewards are going to be amazing. Your families life will experience passion and purpose. Why wait? Begin breaking the generational curse and start creating your family vision and mission today!
I pray you enjoyed reading about how to create a family vision with ease!